Our Web Design and SEO Projects
Onsite Project Administration
Our role was to work on-site in Alberta, Canada at an oil sands development project. Fourteen days on and seven days off for four months. Report to Project Manager and Controller.
Job Duties included:
- Daily Field Reports for General Foremen (Word and Excel)
- Daily LEM Reports (Labor, Expense, Materials) for accounting
- Daily Cash Flow Reports for Controller
- Meeting minutes
- Employee Reports (Shift Change Requests, Expense Reports, Rate Increase requests)
- Onboarding new hires – Coordinate all site required pre-clearance certifications for new employees prior to them coming to site.
- Coordinate on-site orientation for new employees
- Manage and book all flights and charters for all employees coming to site.
- Submit all request for camp bookings for employees coming on shift.
- Troubleshoot Internet / server connectivity and access
- Work with IT Dept to set up new laptops and smartphones with credentials for end user requirements, email and server access.
Income Tax Assistance
Consultation and Coaching
We consulted and coached a real estate owner who required help with her income tax returns. We created custom working templates in Excel for her to track income and expenses from her rental properties. We organized all receipts and entered all information required as well as all aspects of her small business income and expenses in order for her to file several years of income tax returns with the IRS.
We will be making a general template for rental income and expense worksheet available for download free very soon.
If you would like a custom excel template created for your business, please contact us.
April to May 2017
We completed a 5 year financial audit for an ongoing family law case. All banking statements, receipts, household expenses, credit card statements, etc., for all 5 years were all input into bookkeeping software in order to produce income statements for the courts.