Social Media Integration
Social Media Integration Strategies For Small Business
One of the best ways to engage with your audience and potential customers is through social media. As a small business owner, we know that you likely wear many hats, and an engaging social media presence might drop off the priority list.
However, it is important to understand the value of integrating a social media strategy with your everyday business operations. It is a very valuable tool for business in any size industry, and finding customers on social media can directly impact your sales, and your bottom line.
What We Do
- We can help you set up your social media channels if you currently don’t have any. We will advise which channels would be best suited to focus on, based on your audience.
- Make sure that you have links to your social media on your website as well as links back to your website from your social media.
- Help you to set the right social goals for your business.
- Define your strategy and timing for consistent regular posting to your social channels.
- Define what you should be posting and when the best time of day is for you to post.
- Help you set a monthly content calendar and provide information on the best tools to use for automatic scheduling of your monthly posts.
- Reviewing your analytics data for your social media audiences.
We give you the knowledge needed to create a killer social media presence, and the tools to implement your social media strategies.
We Work With
We have had many clients over the years that we have helped implement a social media strategy, so they can take it and roll with it.
We work with the following social media channels:
We can also offer a step-by-step social media guide customized for your business.